There is a time for everything. And the time has come.
The day for me to fly back to SV finally came on the 4th Feb 2007. I was a little disappointed that I couldn't delay my departure date to attend Hanhui's wedding.
Leaving Singapore to return to Silicon Valley was very different this time round. It is different visiting another country as a tourist, versus staying there for a few years. Now i say it is also different exploring another country knowing when you'll return home, versus going on a one-way ticket.
All the farewell meetups, cards and gifts I had before I left truly warmed my heart. A big THANK YOU to all of you. Sincere appreciation and a tribute to you all.
Ecc4:10







Leaving Singapore to return to Silicon Valley was very different this time round. It is different visiting another country as a tourist, versus staying there for a few years. Now i say it is also different exploring another country knowing when you'll return home, versus going on a one-way ticket.
All the farewell meetups, cards and gifts I had before I left truly warmed my heart. A big THANK YOU to all of you. Sincere appreciation and a tribute to you all.
Ecc4:10









5 Comments:
This is a journey of determination and conviction. let the faith and love that spur you for decision drives you... continue to hope for the best to come. Like wat you said..."don't look back, look forward!" Bless you :)
hey bro,
happy birthday! :)
Ha, as always, missing you. but yah, no turning back now bro! we're cheering you on... follow Jesus wherever He may go! :)
Gen 31:49b "May the LORD keep watch between you and me when we are away from each other."
Managed to settle into a good church yet? :)
Praying for you,
YA
hey!!! It seems that you are settling well and everything.. which is GOOD!! So sorry that I'm not able to catch up with you before you left... promise to meet up when you are back or if I happen to go back for a trip ok??? All the best!! and really happy for you.. =)
YO. have you abandoned your blog?! gosh. it's been a long time, or so it seems. update about your life can can can? =)
-jesse-
Post a Comment
<< Home