Don't Look Back, Look Forward
In April, I had a posting on Beckham considering moving to America to end his career. The soccernet article was an impetus to me because that was also the time I was considering picking myself up from my comfort zone, packing my bag and head back out to Silicon Valley again.
For the past week, the fact that I am finally leaving sunk in. Mixed feelings, doubts, pretty depressed.
I woke up today finding this news splashed all over the headlines:
"Beckham agrees five-year $250m LA Galaxy deal"
http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=399471&cc=4716
Incredible deal considering he is suppose to be at a career sunset. Rejuvenating opportunity because it is a new challenge just when doors are closing on him.
I take stock what I've learnt this week:
- Don't look back, Look forward. Believe the best part of your life is always ahead of you. (Phil3:13b)
- Trust. (Prov3:5-6, Psalm46:10a)
Link
For the past week, the fact that I am finally leaving sunk in. Mixed feelings, doubts, pretty depressed.
I woke up today finding this news splashed all over the headlines:
"Beckham agrees five-year $250m LA Galaxy deal"
http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=399471&cc=4716
Incredible deal considering he is suppose to be at a career sunset. Rejuvenating opportunity because it is a new challenge just when doors are closing on him.
I take stock what I've learnt this week:
- Don't look back, Look forward. Believe the best part of your life is always ahead of you. (Phil3:13b)
- Trust. (Prov3:5-6, Psalm46:10a)

2 Comments:
Yey.. Every morning is a brand new start. The possibilities are endless... =)
Jiayou bro!
gotta catch u for our not-so-weekly-anymore coffee real soon..
Post a Comment
<< Home