Sunday, March 18, 2007

Today is Mar 17th 2007, My 41st day back in SV

I'm sitting in a cafe call Le Boulanger at downtown Mountain View, enjoying the free Google WiFi (Google is situated in MV and they've wired the entire city with free WiFi), while sipping my coffee by a window seat under the bright California afternoon sun.

This is my 41st day back in US/SV.

Finally managed to find some time to sit down to update the blog.

My sincere appreciation to all your well wishes / emails / msns / sms / farewell at the airport / gifts for the past month.

I feel bad for not being able to respond as promptly or as comprehensively to all of your messages as I would like. My first month here has been pretty hectic, partly due to settling down with car, accomodation, daily living, partly due to growing responsibilities in the startup and my CEO's effort in "seamlessly" plugging me into action ever since Day One.

I shall commit the next few entrees to update you guys on the past 41 days.

1 Comments:

Blogger py said...

glad to hear you've been settling in. keep going :)

7:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web tracker