Saturday, March 25, 2006

Extraordinary Simple Life. Seek to Unfold, Don't need to Know

two thoughts were impressed onto my heart after last night.

1) Mantra: Extraordinary Simple Life
Extraordinary - I hope I will be bold enough to do something extraordinary some day. Something that makes a difference, a positive difference. Something that creates meaning, not just money. Notice its "not just", meaning still need.

Simple - Its not how much we own, its how much we are not a slave to. I can have Ferraris and blue-chip accounts. But will they be a slave to me or will i be a slave to them? Keep a simple life.
But having said that, if anyone wanna give me a Ferrari now, i think i will still take it. With 2 hands. Heh. ... can cash out or something mah....

Life - Get a life, don't just stay alive. Easier said than done. Get a life that stands on the Word; Get a life that the Word is on top of everything everytime. Easier said than done. But try.

Maybe this is the direction for me.

2) Attitude: Seek to Unfold, Don't need to Know
Wanting to know what's next is something that is very me.
But sometimes, you can't and won't know everything you wanna know in life. Just let it unfold.

Rhyme some more. I'm such a genius.

3 Comments:

Blogger Huanyan said...

haha... this is one time where I see you buey paiseh say you are a genius...=P Anyway, do keep it updated.

7:15 PM  
Blogger BjornLee said...

good to see another one join the blogosphere... =) Hope you enjoyed ur 26th birthday. Keep up the blogging although i would prefer you do it on wordpress like i have. haha..

9:07 PM  
Blogger yeu@nn said...

"Rhyme some more. I'm such a genius."

Hahaha... i can imagine u saying tt wif a straight face bro... =D

5:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web tracker